Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! We were kindly invited over to the Park's Home(a family in our Waukee ward). We got there a little late but we were bringing the pies anyway so it was OK. Brooklyn had a blast playing with their 6 year old girl Ashley and they have already made plans for another play date!!! YEAH!




I brought a pumpkin and apple pie and I might say so myself they turned out great. Thanks Mom for teaching me to be a great pie maker... someday I will be as good as you.


After a long day of stuffing our face we had to stop and all share what we were thankful for. here are a couple of things the Tolboe family is thankful for:

Mom: "My list is never ending and as each day goes by it gets longer longer, but on my list was; Healthy Children, Wonderful Husband, The Gospel of Jesus Christ, Family (even far away) Warm home, Food, and Great Friends

Dad: his list is coming soon...

Brooklyn: "I'm thankfill for coloring and dancing. I thankfill I can go to dance lessons and go to nursery."

Landon: He told Mom that he is thankful for food and lots of love from Mom, Dad and sometimes Brooklyn. . . just kidding

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

beautiful pies! they look soo good! We need to have you guys over for dinner! (and not because you make good pies...but just because we like you :D)

Debbi said...

That pie looks GREAT! I'm glad you figured out the header too, it looks really nice.

Andrea said...

Hey there! Wow--you are quite the little pie maker Jennilyn...who knew?? I'm glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

I am really impressed with the pie, it is beautiful! I would really like you to teach me to make pie crusts that, I try my hardest but they are for sure lacking!

Anonymous said...

Thee perfect pie! I did teach you well. Your grandmother would be proud! xoxo
Love ya,
Mom