Sunday, January 25, 2009

Called to Serve...


Called to Serve, Counsel, Pray, Guide, Teach, Mend, Organize, Cry, Inspire, Lead...the list goes on. Today my Dad was called to serve as Bishop of our home ward. In a funny and weird way I always knew he would be a Bishop. I look up to my Dad for many reasons and today I know why. Even though we are far away we sustain you Dad and know you will do many great things for the Modesto 1st ward. And just to think that in 4 months you will be my Bishop and your Grand kids' too. We all love you and will pray for you...You are going to need it.

2 comments:

Carly said...

That's really cool! I'm glad you will get to be in his ward. I know my family lives here in town but being in the same ward is so fun. I'm jealous! :)

The Cooks said...

Ok, so I swear I tried to look up your blog once and it was private! Am I going crazy! Anyways, I thought I would let you know that now I am officially spying on your blog. I have a blog too but it is private, if you want an invite, let me know, but I guarantee you it is nothing special.
Jamie Cook