Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 Weeks Old


Claire had her 2 week check up and she is looking good as ever! Claire weighed in at 7lbs 6oz and 20 inches long. That is 4 ounces more than her birth weight and a half an inch longer. She is still a little peanut but my girls tend to be tall and skinny. Not like Landon he was short and round!
Claire is more alert and keeps her eyes open more, which we LOVE! Every time Landon sees Claire with her eyes open he runs over and says " OH, she opened her baby eyes!" and gives her a kiss. This girl gets a lot of kisses and is very loved.

Claire showing off her tongue again... watch out boys, this one is going to be a good kisser!



7 comments:

Debbi said...

I love the new background, very cute! I this Miss Claire looks great, the pictures are cute! Avery has the same outfit and we bought it for my new neice that will be born in Dec too, it's a good one! I can't believe she is 2 weeks already!

Your post made me remember how cubby Landon was - I used to call him Landon-o-Lakes, he was a cute little rolly one!

Debbi said...

I love the new background, very cute! I this Miss Claire looks great, the pictures are cute! Avery has the same outfit and we bought it for my new neice that will be born in Dec too, it's a good one! I can't believe she is 2 weeks already!

Your post made me remember how cubby Landon was - I used to call him Landon-o-Lakes, he was a cute little rolly one!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh...Claire is so cute! And what an adorable name! You guys do good work!

Carly said...

What a doll! Your kids are so gorgeous! How are you holding up with three kids and a missing hubby?

Megan and Shawn said...

What a cute babe! I'm loving her bows. I can't believe how small she is, I forget!

christian said...

I need to see more pics of my baby girl!

Unknown said...

Jenni she is so CUTE I can't stand it. I think she looks like a Tolboe :)