Monday, May 10, 2010

Great to be a Mom!

Every Mother's day I like to take a picture with my kids to make sure we document every stage in their life. This one happened to make me laugh. Here is the best pictures we could get after church...


Claire was trying to eat my earrings in this one.
And then there is this one... Claire is scrunching up her nose and sticking her tongue out. Brooklyn will not smile because she just got in trouble. And of course Landon is being a goof-ball saying his shirt is too tight.
But to be honest, it is my favorite

And this is the best we could get!

I feel so blessed to be a Mother to these there beautiful children. I am amazed that the Lord has trusted me with these amazing spirits, but there is no way I could do it without help from a wonderful husband. Even though the days are long and hard, and Mother's work is never done...

It is GREAT to be a MOM!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a neat tradition! We may just have to steal it. ;) That middle picture is hilarious! And I love Brooklyn's pose in the bottom one. Your kids are such characters! Too funny!

Elise said...

Great pictures! They are going to be family favorites I am sure. Such personality!