Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BYU or Utah

So my family is both BYU and University of Utah fans. My brother and sister have both gone to BYU. Christian graduated from BYU and his family is hard core BYU fans so he doesn't have a choice. I was a U of U fan until I became a Tolboe and then decided that I didn't care either way because I never went to either one so I would just side with my husband.

For Christmas we got some BYU and University of Utah gear so we decided to take a family picture. I think it turned out pretty cute!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

BYU all the way! Go Cougars!

The Zaugg Family said...

Love it, so cute! Your family is adorable!

Jenna said...

very cute picture. and you made the right choice Jenni... your parents are slowly coming over to the right side :)

allison said...

you are nice to side with your husband. Jason is a U of U fan and I was raised to be a cougar and it is staying that way. :)
Cute family picture.

I also really like the one of you guys outside the temple. Glad to hear you guys are having a good time and that everything is going good for you.