Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lucky Number 7

When I look at this big grown-up girl I have to take a minute to catch my breath. I can't believe it has been 7 years since this baby girl came into our life.

Brooklyn has acquired a few nick names in her 7 years. Brookie, Brooke, Rosie, Rosalinda, Nookie, Brookie-Nookie. All terms of endearment.

Being the oldest is quite a hard job and she is doing outstanding at it. We have to remind our self that she is only 7 and she can't or shouldn't do some things. She is so mature and grown up for her age, it is a little too much to handle.

Brooklyn had a Spa birthday party and it was a huge success!

Brooklyn was the hostess and welcomed her guests. She gave them their complimentary sandals and the relaxation began.


We had lots of help from a handsome little man

And some very cute customers!!!

After some pedicures the girls had pizza and then we gave them a cucumber mask. The giggling was infectious!!!
from left to right

Kearstyn, Paige, Elise, Brooklyn, Ava, Courtney
And a Spa party couldn't be complete without a nail polish cake!



Getting ready for the big 7 candles

Happy Birthday to our big 7 year old.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun birthday idea and such a darling cake. I can't believe Brooklyn is 7. Happy B-day Brooklyn!

Alison said...

What a fun idea for a party! I still can't believe she's 7. Happy birthday, Brookie!

Debbi said...

So cute! You are so creative Jenny! This makes me want Avery to turn 7 already:) I love Landon's part in it too. The cake looks great too! Love it!