Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sterling Heights Memorial Day Parade 2011

A PARADE!!!
There is something about parades that I love. The weather was perfect and the company was great. Christian was on- call but got to spend most of the day with us, which made it even better!



Waiting for the parade to come...







Landon and his buddy Tannerthe HOT, I mean very brave fireman.

Claire was such a cutie and loved the parade. She finally got the hang of it at the end and was up there getting all the candy she could.

click to enlarge


1 down 2 to go...

We also celebrated our 1 year anniversary of moving to Michigan! I can't believe we have lived here for 1 year. It has flown by and been a great first year of residency. Blessed with so much more than we even knew could come our way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok that looks like the cutest little parade! "The HOT fireman"....hahaha I love you, I am cracking up!