Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Day 2011

Halloween Day started early, getting Brooklyn ready for her school Halloween Parade and party! I think I had more fun dressing her up than she did! She was so excited to go to school and show her friends her hair! I was pretty proud of my inventive handy work!


(there is a cup in her hair)


Our Bride of Frankenstein





Every year Brooklyn's school has a costume parade around the block of the school. This year we waited inside to see her.





Brooklyn and Claire having some pizza at her school party



Look Mom I ate the candy all gone...




Then after some rest and dinner we got dressed up again and headed out for some Trick-or-Treating.
I love Claire's face in this picture.



Everyone ready to get some CANDY

Happy Halloween

1 comment:

Alison said...

Awesome job with Brookie's hair and makeup! Your kids are crazy cute, Jenni.