Monday, April 2, 2012

Surprise it's Grandma!

On March 6th while I was downstairs teaching dance Christian got home late... nothing new; and told me to "go check on Landon" upstairs. I told him NO, that I was in the middle of teaching dance, HELLO. Well, with a weird look in his eye he told me to just go upstairs so I did and when I turned the corner to go upstairs there was my Mom standing right there with open arms!!! Of course I broke down and cried and said "My Heavenly Father really does Love me." I had been praying to figure out how I was going to get this Baptism dress sewn and look like a dress before Brooklyn's baptism day, and there was my angel here to help me.


Well we did a whole lot of playing and we had to cram the last few nights she was here to get the dress done but we did, and it looks amazing! BUT sorry you can't see it until Brooklyn's announcements are sent out. HAHA


Also while my Mom was here Darrin, Nikki and baby Ella came over for a quick visit while they were in town. What a treat to see that sweet baby. Brooklyn, Landon and Claire were going "gaga" over her and didn't want her to leave.

Thanks Mom for coming out to visit, your talents bless all those around you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this and I am so grateful I got to come. This is the best Mother's Day present I could have gotten this year. Being a Mom and Grandma is the greatest thing ever!