Friday, October 19, 2007

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch




Howell's Pumpkin Patch


Today was a blast!!! We went to Howells Pumpkin patch. Here are the kids on a tractor. Mom was a little nervous to have Brooklyn hold Landon, but we snapped the pictures fast! Brooklyn was a great Big sister.


If you can't tell, Landon was driving the tractor...




Just playing in the corn. We can't get away from this stuff :)










Just another day on the farm, drivin' the tractor.





























Landon's turn to drive, watch out!!!
















I don't know how he is doing this???















Look how tall I am




Mom and her crazy kids ... gotta love 'em.






4 comments:

{Erica} said...

cute! I love Landon's oufit! I'm so glad that you guys got to go and that the weaether was beautiful for you! We can't wait to make it there...someday....

Unknown said...

Jenni-
Your kids are so darn cute! I love the new pics! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Brookie is getting almost as tall as Mommy. Nothin' like making a Grandma miss her babies (AND daughter). xoxoxo

Debbi said...

I love the pictures! My favorite has to be Land-o-lakes driving the tractor! How fun!