Monday, October 15, 2007

Way excited


Ok, I have been wanting to start a Blog for some time, so here it goes...
Update:
Brooklyn started Dance and her and I are both ecstatic! I will start teaching at the same studio in November which I am so excited to start!!!

Landon or "Land-o" which has become his nickname, is growing so fast!!! He is such a good baby, and all smiles. He is six months and I really wish he would start to sleep through the night.


Buddy is in his Second year of Podiatric Medical School at DMU and is doing so well this semester. Lovin' life in Iowa! All is well in the Tolboe home. Love ya xoxox

10 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Jenni- Your blog is so cute! I love it!
Katie

{Erica} said...

Cute blog and YAY that you started one! It's so much fun to keep in touch with old friends and family. Your kids are darling! I can't wait to see more pics of them!

Megan and Shawn said...

I love the ballerina picture! Where's the picture of you and Christian????

Debbi said...

Woo Hoo! I love the blog! Sorry I feel like I didn't get to talk to anyone at the playplace today, I had to run home for VTers. I can't wait to see all your fun posts!

M- your favorite said...

Jenni- YEAH! you have a blog! I love it! Now I can come and see pictures of your cute family! I love it! I also have a blog site- I might have to take pictures of the guys around here and post some of them. But anyways it's melyndam.blogspot.com
Pretty easy!

Anyways I am so glad that you are going to start teaching dance again! I bet you are so exctied to start. Brooky is so cute. She is getting so big!

Okay can't wait for more pictures!

Love you tons!

Melynda Miller

Unknown said...

Jenni-
Time really flies and its been hard to keep up on each others lives since Weber State. I'm excited you have a blog so we can keep in touch! Your family is darling! Can't wait to see more!

Sarah said...

Yeah for new bloggers! Brooklyn looks so cute in her ballet outfit! I can't wait until Anna can start dance.

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest kids ever. Kisses and Hugs to all of you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Debbi said...

I'm playing tag with you - see my blog:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! I finally scrolled down far enough to find out how to comment! You guys did such a great job. The pics are all so cute! Can't wait to see you all in person next week!