Monday, January 14, 2008

Mitt Romney Sighting

GO MITT!!!

Megan, Autumn and I and the Kids went to the New Year's Eve party at the Wells Fargo Center downtown and while we were waiting to have a balloon made for the kids we over heard that Mitt was going to be there with his Wife, Daughter-in-Law and his little grandson. Megan was smart enough to bring her camera and I stole a picture with the Governor. Brooklyn wasn't as excited as I was as you can tell. . . but I am glad we snuck in there and got a picture. Mitt's Daughter- in -Law actually offered to take the picture!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

cool pic!! Steve got one too at the caucus~ I was jealous!

Megan and Shawn said...

AHHHHH!! The picture I'll never have! You do look hot though. Oh Shawn told me about your trip to Disneyland, yeah I'm not sure we can be friends still! HA!