Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pajama Day

Brooklyn had Pajama Day at school last week. Here is a picture of her and her class. Also Miss Jenn and Miss Nichole their teachers.

Brooklyn is in the very front, and Hallie Allred is holding the stuffed animals. Ella Grover is sitting next to Hallie and Javien you can see better in the bottom picture, he is the one behind the kid with the Car's PJ's.

I forgot to add that she made this wonderful sleeping mask. She uses it when she needs to "rest her eyes." as Mom would say!

I think I need a eye mask (hint hint) and I need to use it for about a week to catch up on some sleep...zzzzzzzz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute. It's crazy how fast they are growing. Time sure does fly!

Megan and Shawn said...

Brooky is such a "girl" - I could never get Sam to do something like that. PJ day was a hit for Sam too. I'm jealous that Brooky has Miss Nicole! She was Sam's teacher for the first half of the year.. Oh well!

Debbi said...

how fun, it looks like they had a blast!

{Erica} said...

cute! I loved the pictures. I showed ella and she was so excited to see all her friends! Ella wears her mask all the time! Your kids are so dang cute!

suds2004 said...

Where do I get one of those masks? I love it. She looks very cozy! I am glad I found you guys, I love the blog!