Sunday, May 18, 2008

Brooklyn's Dance Recital



Our little prima Ballerina danced in her first recital on Saturday and was wonderful!
She may not be a "Pretty Rose", but I think little elephants can be cute too!
Her Friends Ella Grover and Hallie Allred were in her class too and they all lit up the stage.

I was so proud of Brooklyn and what a great job she did. Maybe she will have the same love for Dance that I do.

There is a video clip of Brooklyn's dance and also for your viewing pleasure you can watch me in the Finale. I am the one who gets lifted up first and is dancing on the far right! It was really awesome to be dancing again and to be up on stage! It is hard to dance for 20 years and have to stop, and if you know me you would understand what a big part of my life dance was. I am glad to be Dancing again



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooklyn's costume is so dang cute!!! LOVE IT! You are also an amazing dancer too! I didn't know you were still dancing. Are you teaching dance also?

mary said...

These little girlies are SO cute! Good job. I think it is awesome that you are a dancer. Maybe in a future life I will dance... haha, definitely not this one! And your water balloons looked like a party! That picture of little Landon's toes... so cute!

{Erica} said...

You're one hot dancer!! I loved that you posted the finale! !

I still laughed so hard watching the dance on your blog. do you mind if I link to your blog so people can see it?

Unknown said...

Jennilyn she is sooooo cute!! I love the costume and the dance.

allison said...

That is so cute of the little girls, how fun.
You did awesome. I wish I could dance, I took dance in Kindergaten but that is all, no cordination.
Thanks for sharing

Courtney said...

That was so adorable! Brooklyn is quite the dancer! Thanks for posting this so we could see those girls dance!

Megan and Shawn said...

WOW!!! Jenni! I wish we would have gone. Look at you hot mama! I loved it. OH, yeah, the little girls were cute too . . I guess! No that was great at the end when they were grabbing each other's tails. How fun.

Heatherbether said...

Okay,so this makes me want to put Hayley in dance. Brooklyn was the best one. If it wasn't for her all those other elephants would have sat and tapped their toe the whole time. And Jenni, you really are one hot momma. How great that you have that outlet and can still do what you love!! Buddy is a lucky man.....and you're a lucky woman too!