Thursday, August 21, 2008

Raccoon River


I know it has been a while since I have posted, but as you know I have been a little under the weather. My gall bladder isn't the trouble these days, only the fatigue and nausa from being pregnant, but with Brooklyn and Landon to keep me busy there isn't time for a sick Mom.

We got out and went to Raccoon River Park with Megan and Sam and had a blast!!! I think Landon loved it the most, but he still thinks that he can swim. I had to run in after him a couple of times because that boy has NO Fear!




My Baywatch Babe


Ready set GO!

6 comments:

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

I hope you start feeling better:( I am falling way behind on the kid count:) Hopefully #2 will be happening soon. Taygen was and is the same way they have no fear and when you tell them it dangerous they just find it even more fun. Boys!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't come, but Joseph surprised me and stayed home to hang out. Can't complain there! Sorry you have been sick but I am glad that your gallbladder is doing better. We need to hang out soon, I feel like I haven't seen you forever!

{Erica} said...

Yay that you're feeling better and well enough to go out and play. The kids are welcome over here any time. Ella's been wanting to play with Brooklyn ever since...well before we even got back to Iowa. Let me know when a good time is and they both can come over while you lounge :)

Megan and Shawn said...

That was a great day, it was nice to get out and enjoy the weather! Thanks for the pictures - love the new camera!!

Shane and Jill said...

Such cute kids! It was nice to see you guys at the social last night even though I didn't really get to talk to you. I DID talk to Landon quite a bit tho, which was fun. ttyl

Heatherbether said...

Amen about no time for mom's to be sick. Somtimes I just want someone to take care of ME!