Friday, November 14, 2008

Sick at our house

Well, there is a NASTY flu bug going around and WE (well Christian and Landon) got it!!!
I hope that Brooklyn and I don't get it... There is nothing worse than a SICK MOM.

What do you do when your poor baby looks like this?

And you need a lot of this...And he won't let you leave his side not even to go to the bathroom. I love how cuddly he is but sometimes you need a break. Well, Christian was headed home early today to give me a break when he started feeling SICK.
So, Yes both of my boys are sick and I hope that us girls do not get it!!!
Brooklyn prayed tonight that I would be able to help everyone get better and that anyone who is sick in the whole world would get better. So if you are sick you have been prayed for, and I have a lot of work to do.
Maybe you should pray for me...

When you are stuck inside to quarantine yourself nothing makes the time go by like some CRAFTS. I actually love doing crafts and I have to hold myself back from doing all the work and not let Brooklyn be a creative 4 year old. So here is what we made while little Landon was sleeping.

You can learn how to make them HERE













Brooklyn has been learning about the Pilgrims and the Indians in preschool. She has told me all about the Mayflower and that the Pilgrims didn't have anything...
No, T.V.
No, Houses
No, Beds,
No, Sinks or Doors even...wow poor Pilgrims.
She also told me today that some of the pilgrim children didn't come on the Mayflower with their parents. When I asked her why they didn't come with their parent's she told me that they forgot their kids.
Wow, what nice parent's.

Anyway, in Brooklyn's words "bless the whole wide world that they will not be sick anymore, and that Mommy will take care of us."


7 comments:

Courtney said...

I sure hope your boys get better soon, and that you and Brooklyn don't get sick. I agree, there's nothing like a sick mom...nothing gets done!!

Debbi said...

argh, I hope everyone feels better soon, and that you don't get it. That supermom pose is great! haha! I have been saving my TP rolls forever to make those village people - I love the name of them, Village People! Yours are super cute, I hope mine turn out that good, I hope I have enough rolls to make a bunch this week!

glad you got 4th year all lined up too, it's always nice to have the plan.

Megan and Shawn said...

I hope you guys get better soon!! We'll have to hang out for sure this weekend, it has been far too long. I'll pray that you don't get sick either you really deserve a break from feeling crappy!

Anne-Marie said...

ok. So, all this time, I thought your blog was private and I have been MISSING OUT! I hope your boys feel better soon and that you can fend it off! That is NO FUN! Also, congrats on a set schedule. I don't know how you guys do it, but at least you know now! It was really hard to move away from everyone I hope it goes great for you guys!

the Smedley's said...

I hope that the "get well fairy" has been visiting your house! Thanks for teaching for me a couple of weeks ago in relief society! How did it go?

Becky

mary said...

BLAH, we are all sick here, but fortunately not with the same thing you have. I don't think I could handle any of my kids throwing up right now. And p.s. your family pictures are SO CUTE - your kids are just darling - where did you get them taken?

FlorenceFamily said...

I talked to your mom and she said you ended up getting sick too. Hope you feel better!