Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FHE at Rancho Joaquin a.k.a Layne's Place


On Monday we went to a really good friend of the family's little ranch. Both Christian and I have known the Layne's since we were really young and riding sheep at the Ward Rodeo! We have had some really good memories there.
For example, Christian took me there on our very first date to go horseback riding! Christian wasn't with us this time, but we plan to go back this weekend when he comes home.



Here are some really cute pictures of our visit to the Layne's Ranch. Their dog just had puppies and the both the kids and I were in heaven! They were the cutest things you have ever seen.








Even their horse had babies!!!



2 comments:

Shane and Jill said...

Oh my gosh....I love the one of Landon kissing the puppy! It looks like you had a great time, and are enjoying California already!

Caroline said...

Awww... puppies!! I bet your kids LOVED them and all the other animals! I am so jealous you are back in Modesto and you get to be close to the grandparents!! That is so fun for your family.