Friday, June 12, 2009

Watch out Shirley Temple!!!



On the Good Ship Lollipop, Brooklyn danced away!!!Brooklyn danced in her second dance recital on May 23 and did an awesome job. Despite the fact that we were crazily packing during the week of rehearsals and recital, everything was great!
Brooklyn and Hallie were the cutest ones up there (of course) and we were so glad they got to dance together one last time.

The classes that I had taught all did an amazing job and no one even skipped a beat. I was so proud of them. To MY amazement I even danced in the finally. I wasn't planning on it but thought "what the heck" and with a little costume alteration for my prego belly, I was up there shakin' it with the best of them! Like always it was great to be on stage and all in the mix of things.

(video of us girls coming soon)

4 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

I can't wait to see you shaking it!! Brooky looks so old in those pictures. We miss you guys, and hope you are having a great time in Utah.

The Garcias said...

She's adorable! How's California treating you? I hope everything is going well!

The Garcias said...

She's adorable! A real star already!

Elise said...

Jennilyn, I don't know if I left you my email yet, but I'd love to invite you to our blog. It's roxy_eg@yahoo.com. The girls look SO adorable in their dance costumes. What a fun time. Also, congrats on your little girl on the way. How fun! Hope Cali's treating you all well.
Elise