Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 months old

Claire had her 2 month old check up and she is growing perfectly!




She weighs 10 lbs 6 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long.


Claire smiles at anyone that talks to her and she is starting to coo and talk back. Brooklyn and Landon love to lay by her when she is playing in the floor and just watch her! She is such a joy to our family.

Out of the mouths of babes...

When asked how Claire is eating Brooklyn replied with this answer: "She eats two bottles a day and the rest of the time she eats my Mom."




4 comments:

D and J Larson said...

look at your cute growing family! congrats on the new baby she's beautiful!

Megan and Shawn said...

I just love this little girl! She is adorable, and I love her blessing dress. Shawn also told me that you get Christian back for a few weeks over Christmas, so I'm SOOO happy for that too. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Little kids say the best things. Your picture on your header is so cute! I love your hair short.

Claire is a beautiful baby!

mary said...

That is so funny!! Claire is so sweet, Jennilyn! I love her cheeks. What a pretty baby you have!