Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where did December go?

December came and went way too fast! It seems just yesterday that we were counting the days until Dad would be coming and now he is gone back to Michigan...

I have been way too busy enjoying the wonderful activities of the season (and my husband) that I haven't sat down to blog, but don't worry I will catch you up.

To kick off the holiday season, the kids went to Grandma Burnham's to decorate Gingerbread Men and they thoroughly enjoyed eating the candy and making a mess.




Then my handsome little brother Sean, went to Winter Formal, but wouldn't let us stalk him and take pictures of him and his date so my sister posed as his date.


The last time I saw my Brother in a tux was at my wedding and he looked like this. Awe how they grow up so fast! Aren't they adorable!!!


More December catch up tomorrow...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yey! I'm so excited for December catch up! I can't wait to see all the family pics from the holidays. I was pretty sad I didn't have the chance to hang out with you over break but I hope to come back soon :)