Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Months Old

4 Months Old
Weight 12 lbs 15 oz
Height 23 3/4 in.

Claire is 4 months old now and is the happiest baby. She loves to cuddle and like any smart but spoiled baby she loves to be held and that is OK because there is so many people that will. Claire can roll over and is practicing trying to sit up. I pulled out the walker the other day and I think Landon loved it more than Claire did. Landon would push her around the house all day like he was riding a skate board.

Claire has the cutest giggle and we love to hear it, so she is always getting tickled.

This little girl sure does have a temper and when she wants to be heard she lets us know! I guess that is how it has to be with two older siblings.

The other day I was eating a banana and Claire was sure eyeing it and licking her chops, so I gave her some...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute!! I want to hold her :)

Megan and Shawn said...

So funny! She is such a cutie, and I think looking like her own little person, not so much like the other two! What a sweetie pie.

Unknown said...

Nana... Oh my I thought I was going to laugh until I dropped. ha ha, she is so cute