Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010


Happy Valentine's Day from the cutest little "love bug" in the house!!!




For some reason it was so hard to get a good picture of all three kids, so this is what you get...
Brooklyn with a cheesy smile and her tongue pushing through her teeth.
Landon looking like a goober and just doing what Mom says with his hand on his sisters shoulder, and not hitting her!
And Claire is SO done taking pictures and wants out of her sisters arms.
But hey we got a picture right?
I love this picture of Claire, she is laughing to hard. Her little squinty eyes are so cute!

We all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with pink pancakes, candy and lots of love.
This day also happens to be our 7 year wedding anniversary so I will be posting a little something later when I get a minute, but until then I am going to go hug my loves!
XOXO

3 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy Anniversary! The pictures of your kids are so cute. Little Claire is such a chunk, and so beautiful (like her mommy!) Hope you had a great day - love and miss you guys.

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! Especially little Claire. I love her little giggle face. I wish I lived near by and I could visit with you and babysit your "handful of kids" :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the picture of Claire laughing :)