Friday, July 2, 2010

Karate Kid

Landon took a 2 week trial karate class. And it was just what this little fighter needed.

First a little warming up and stretching.











Then Landon's speciality, Push-Ups



Next, some front kicks.
Landon likes doing these to anyone or anything.


The little guy in the back getting his hands up ready for some punching.

Ready stance... yes sir

On Landon's last day his teacher let him hit the punching bag for at least 15 min. He was in heaven. I think I need to blow up the punching bag he got for his birthday.

Punching Bob!

Even though it was a fun two weeks, I think we will wait a couple of years to try Karate again.

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

He's soo sooo cute! crazy that he's even old enough to do the trial...I still think of him as cute little baby landon!

Unknown said...

He looks like a natural! Love your family pics on top too. :-)

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love his push-ups and he is definitely a pro at them. I wish we lived closer so him and Tytus could be best buddies!!

Megan and Shawn said...

Wax on - Wax Off! That is hilarious! I love your new family pics, so cute.