Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Claire's 1st Birthday

What a huge milestone as a Mom . . . Your baby turns 1!
It seems like with each kid they grow up faster and faster. It seems just like yesterday that we were living in California while Christian was in Michigan and anticipating his arrival so I could have this baby girl. Then just in time she came to this world and brought more joy to our lives than we could all imagine. Little Claire bear has been the best baby! She was a great eater, sleeper and she is always happy. Claire may be the busiest of all my kids but at least she is happy doing all she is doing. As our "speed" crawler she likes to keep up with the big kids. But now that she has started to walk I know she will try to run instead.

Brooklyn and Landon made a Happy Birthday sign for Claire.


Her homemade cake was made.
I couldn't resist making her a bear cake...I just had to.



Our little princess waiting for her song and cake.

She couldn't wait to dig into that delicious chocolaty bear.

Just doing a little taste testing.

Claire did not waste any time getting to business.

This cake stuff is serious business, but...



It is always nice to share with your sister!!!

Brookie? Do you want a taste?
How about just a KISS



As I sit here in a quiet house while all my devil's; I mean angels are sleeping I can't help but count my blessings. The days are long, the hours are endless, the pay is non-existent. But nevertheless the blessings are countless!
*The smile on your child's face to see you when you pick them up from school.
*Or the happy girl that wakes you every morning with a sweet little baby kiss.
*My little man that likes to rock out to the radio with me and have a dance party.
*A ever so giving and loving daughter that is so strong and is always there to help me out.

My list could go on. The Lord has blessed me with three amazing children that I get to enjoy and make my world a better place. There is no where I would rather be than holding those sweet babies in my arms when they call me Mommy. . .

Thank you

Brooklyn, Landon and Claire XOXO

5 comments:

The Allred Family said...

What a sweet post. Claire is just adorable. Hallie said last night in her prayers that she was thnakful for her friends- Brooklyn, Javien, Kash and Tytus, Ella and Mailee. It was cute. I am glad that she still remembers how great of friends theywere.

Unknown said...

I seriously can't believe she's one! It really does seem like yesterday when you were preparing for this little one. She is so stinkin' cute! And nice job on the cake. I love it!

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy Birthday Claire!! I can't believe she is a year, that went by so fast. She is such a cute, sweet baby girl. And she is a lucky girl to have such a WONDERFUL mom! Miss you tons...

Skye O. said...

She turned 1? She is so cute & I'm super impressed with her bear cake.

Alison said...

I can't believe Claire is one already! How did that happen??? Happy birthday to your Claire Bear. :) What a cutie.