Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of Preschool-Landon

Does this look like a proud boy to you?
Landon was so excited to go to preschool today. We layed out his clothes the night before like Brooklyn does and when he woke up he got dressed all by himself. I then found him putting his favorite dog and blanket in his backpack.



My little G-Q man all grown up and ready to break some hearts. Especially mine



Mrs. Simasko putting on Landon's name tag.
She is the sweetest teacher I have ever met. Perfect for preschool.


One proud boy. This is where I pretty much lost it! Seeing those big eyes smiling at me made me the happiest Mom in the whole school.

Landon, you will always be my sweet baby boy, don't ever forget that.


Giving his sister a hug goodbye
XOXO


2 comments:

Jenna said...

so adorable!!!!

Megan and Shawn said...

Yay for Lando! What a big, handsome boy! Its so wierd to think he is old enough for preschool? Hope Brooky is liking school, we've been thinking of her. We miss you guys!!