Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chicken Noodle Soup

Now I need to give a little background to the song of choice here. About 3 months ago on the way home from church Christian asked Landon what he wanted for lunch and he started singing "Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup, what comes after Chicken Noodle Soup?"
Out of nowhere we had no idea where he got it but it sure was funny. Ever since then we sing it to Landon as a joke...THEN Christian was going through some of the songs he had downloaded from my brother and came across this song.


Oh and as an extra bonus we caught Landon grooving to this sweet tune!!!
or click on the word here
HERE








Sorry I don't know why it is sideways...

2 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THat is one of the funniest things I've seen. I can't believe that he can move his hips like that, and then I remember that he is your's and Christian's, so that explains it!!! Lando you are a groover...

Jenna said...

I couldn't stop laughing! Mom and I saw this the other night and i had to show it to dad! Dad thinks you need to put this on funniest home videos or something. DANG THAT BOY CAN MOVE!!! Beyonce watch out!
MISS YOU TONS!!