Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So incredible

Landon has the cutest personality, once he lets you get to know him. Landon took this and about 20 other pictures of himself with Dad's camera.

I am lucky enough to spend every day with him and watch him learn and get so smart. He soaks up everything around him like a sponge.
He remembers the lyrics to the songs on the radio, which I need to be careful which station I listen to. He also is expanding his vocabulary and I don't know where he hears these words. His favorite and most recent words are Incredible and Amazing. He told me the other day that when I made dinner it was incredible. If he keeps this up he is going to make his wife a very happy woman.

I have started working with Landon at home working on his letters and spelling and writing his name. He loves writing his name:

No comments: