Friday, September 23, 2011

Claire's 2nd Birthday


As some of you know, Claire loves Minnie Mouse. So, from a little help from my awesome cake decorator friend I was able to pull this baby off. Claire loved it and wanted to eat her right away. She kept asking me if she could lick the cake. I think she stole about 10 licks all over the cake by the time we cut into it.




Patiently waiting for skype to get set up so we could share this day with family.


Claire was so excited when we started singing to her she was squealing and clapping her hands!


What a cute face!



"hmm let me see...how do I get this thing blown out?"


Landon and Brooklyn were helping






Have at it little girl!



Happy Birthday Claire, you are so loved and adored by all.

*Claire can say most any word, Brooklyn and Landon make her say anything and everything. They especially like making her say fort...because it sounds like FART.
* Her favorite foods are fruit, yogurt, goldfish, pretzels, carrot
s, broccoli (she thinks cauliflower looks like ice cream), and her favorite Chocolate Milk.
*Claire cries every day we drop Landon off at Preschool
*She LOVES books, when it is quiet and I can't find C
laire she will be in a room reading books to herself. When she tells a story or pretends to read she smacks her lips so matter of fact. I have been trying to catch it on camera but haven't yet.
*Claire thinks she is 5 and will try to do everything that her older sibling do. When we go to the park parents are always looking at me when they see Claire climbing on the jungle gym or going down
the highest slide. They say, "is she OK" Yeah, yeah I know she is a dare-devil.

I could go on about this adorable little girl, she is so loving and my little cuddle bug.



Now a little trip down memory lane...

Newborn baby Claire


1 year old


Happy Birthday Baby

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

So cute! What a big girl! I always forget that she is just barely younger than Max; she LOOKS like a delicate little baby. Ha ha, however I have seen her climb and run with the big kids! No delicate daisy there! : )

Megan and Shawn said...

Love the cake!! You did a great job, and Claire is too cute for words. I just love the pictures you took of her and Landon. What a nice boy. We are SOOOOO excited to see you guys, yes I'm already counting down the days, what like 65 days to go???

Julie said...

Wow! Wonderful job on the cake. The eyes look like a difficult part but, you were able to pull it off. Nice job! Claire is such a pretty little girl. She looks a lot like your other two. Very cute.