Saturday, September 3, 2011

Out on the Boat


So I was going to put all these pictures on the California trip post, but there was just too many.

Water Ski Trip

I was so happy that I got up the first try after not skiing for 5 years.
My legs were so sore the next day though...


The look on Brooklyn's face is priceless. She lost Grandma on one of the big waves!


Yeah! Go Brookie and Ryan

Look Mom, no hands!
Claire was so brave and even after swallowing half the lake she still wanted to go again!


Landon and Ryan

Landon trying to stand up

Claire's wind blown hair.
She's helping bring in the boat after a long day on the lake.
Great trip!
I LOVE CALIFORNIA

3 comments:

Elise said...

These pictures are great. Looks like a super fun time! Claire is such a doll.

Megan and Shawn said...

Jenni - it looks like you had a great time home!! Doesn't it make it soooo hard to come back after that?? I hope you guys are doing good. We are counting down the days until our little adventure. Shawn heard Rhythm Nation yesterday and said it reminded him of you because you did the running man to it once... miss you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE the picture of you striking a pose!! Lookin' hot you sexy lady! Miss you so much and glad to see you guys having so much fun!