Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kindergarten and 3rd Grade

 These are the times in my life when I start to feel old. My two oldest kids are now in school ALL DAY LONG!  Both kids were more than ready for school and excited to see their friends.





 Brooklyn will be starting 3rd grade in Mrs. Donnelly's class. 
Favorite Food: Ice Cream, Pizza and Tacos
Favorite Movie: Annie
Favorite Book: Little Princess
2 Goals: Make new friends and get good grades
I love to Dance, Cook and Sing!


Brooklyn and her Friend Paige

 Landon is starting Kindergarten in Mrs Prybula's Class
Favorite Food: Spaghetti, Chicken Nuggets, Pizza and Quesadillas
Favorite Movie:Spider Man
Favorite Book:Ugly Bugs
2 Goals:Learn how to read and Make friends
I love to ride my bike, flip on the trampoline and play the wii!




Landon was a little nervous on his first day but no tears from him or me. I will miss my boy, but happy to see him loving school. 
He was a stud! Don't let his size fool you!!!



No comments: