Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2 weeks old

 It is amazing how much a baby changes just in 2 weeks. Adalyn is very alert and starting to get on a more consistent schedule. I love this time with my babies as they begin to take in their surroundings, and get a personality. While Claire naps I soak up the time with my sweet Adi. Knowing that this is my last baby I have been careful to make time for my baby and not rush. Taking in that sweet smell of a baby, and the comfort of having a baby fall asleep on your chest and just sit there... doing NOTHING!
 Adalyn is a wonderful baby. She does like to be held a lot but I don't mind. She is a great eater and is gaining weight right on schedule. Now if I can only get her to sleep in her bed, she will only sleep in her swing. But at this point I am just glad she is sleeping and I am getting sleep.
I can't get over how sweet this little girl is!

No comments: