Monday, June 24, 2013

Departure Day

 Well, we finally made it to MOVING DAY! I never thought I would see this day come... Looking back on when we started this journey way back in 2006 when we moved to Iowa, I never even imagined the amazing journey we would have for the last 7 YEARS!!! Medical school and residency were the hardest 7 years of our life, but I can honestly say they were the best! We made so many memories, and our love between our little family grew stronger than ever! The people we have met along the way and the places we have visited will forever hold a special place in our heart!

I thought about naming all the people who have blessed our lives throughout the past 7 years, but it would take FOREVER! So I will just thank you all at once and tell you that we couldn't have made it through without YOU!


Car packed to the top!

Saying goodbye to our cute little house



GOODBYE!!!




No comments: