Saturday, June 1, 2013

Residency Graduation

It only took:
5 moves
4 homes
4 cars
4 kids
10 anniversaries
&
lots of $$$
 
This was the day we have been looking forward to for the past 10 years! Christian has been working so hard to get to this point in his education. Today he officially graduated from residency and is a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. Words cannot describe how proud I am of him and all he has done. I have been with him through it all! The good, the bad and the ugly, and we did it together as a family. 

I recorded what Dr. Loder said about Christian during his presentation of his diploma and it was the most sincere and heartfelt speech I have ever heard given about someone. Christian was an amazing resident. During Dr. Loder's speech I teared up and had to pinch myself to see if it was really true. Had we really made it?






I am thankful for all those friends we made along our journey. You were our family and took care of us when our family was too far away. Also, Thank you to our family who supported us in so many ways, and made this goal a reality. We may have empty wallets, and many tears, but it was worth it!



Now we are off to California for our next phase in this journey.

1 comment:

Skye O. said...

Yeah-a HUGE congratulations to you guys!