Saturday, February 2, 2008

We Love Feet

I have wanted to post these pictures for some time but I had to wait until after Christmas because they were a gift for my Mother and Father in- law. Some of you might already know that my Father in-law is a Podiatrist and I thought that it would be fitting for him to have pictures of his Grandkids feet.
They turned out great!




__________________________________________________________________










_________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

Debbi said...

What a fun idea! I love it. I have such a hard time when you have something you really want to post and then you can't because it's a gift! Way to go for waiting and posting it now!

mary said...

How cute! And how fitting that Brooklyn already has little dancer feet...

{Erica} said...

what a great idea!

Andrea said...

gotta love the feet! what a cute idea~ i especially love landon's little toes

The Allred Family said...

Those turned out so cute! What a great idea.
Katie

allison said...

What a cute idea!

suds2004 said...

I love this. Did you take the pictures? What a fun idea!

Tavia said...

That's a great idea. I love it!