Thursday, February 28, 2008

Landon is on the move...



February 25th was an exciting day at the Tolboe house. Landon took his "official" first steps. He has been trying for a while to get the hang of walking and Christian and I got the camera out and documented this milestone. He isn't to excited to walk because he has fallen quite a few times and is a little leary about the idea of using his two chubby legs to get him around.
He turned 10 months on the 25th and is right on schedule with his big sister. Brooklyn started walking around this same time as well.

Here is a video of the little Man struttin' his stuff...


Earlier in the same night we had a little streaker in our house. Landon has had a bad diaper rash from trying some new foods and so he needed a little airing out. So this next little bit is a little "PG-13"

BEWARE




"what are you looking at?"

















"Yeah, you think I'm sexy..."




















7 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE this post jennilyn!!! Landon is such a cutie pie, and I love his chubby little thighs! Yay for big boy Landon. Good luck chasing him around now :)

{Erica} said...

YAY LANDON! he looks too small to be walking! crazy!! both my girls walked at 9 1/2 to 10 months as well....so crazy!! This post was darling and he's a cutie for sure!

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT LANDO!! I love it and the best part is his laughing at the end. I want a laugher... maybe the next one. It is seriously the best sound in the entire world!! What a big boy walking and SO cute doing it!!!

Megan and Shawn said...

That was great - he seriously is the cutest little guy, I just want to steal him or something . . I won't but Sam and I think about it alot! Yeah for Lando!

allison said...

Good Job Landon! He is such a cute little boy, he is always smiling.

mary said...

SO CUTE!! I love that little bum! Haha! And congrats on walking. He has been ready to go for some time!

Heatherbether said...

Adorable! I was laughing right along with him just watching!