Thursday, February 21, 2008

Science center

The greatest thing on a 10 degree day is to go to the Science Center of Iowa!!! Brooklyn absolutely loves this place. She could spend hours here! We went a lot last year and have only made it twice this year. The only thing is I wish they would change things up a bit and put up some new things to do.


I have complete POWER!!! And a cheesey smile!








































"Whats the weather, whats the weather?"
"Is it rainy is it snowing, whats the weather Brookie Babe."
Just a little song... do you like it?
-Channel 13 News sometimes broadcasts the weather from the Science Center and here is Brooklyn trying to be a Meteorologist.







Landon and Brooklyn checking out the frog. I couldn't get it on camera but the frog kept licking the glass right in front of Landon!!!

Brooklyn doing a puppet show for Mommy and Landon. She loves putting on a show no matter what it involves!!!



4 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Amen to the only thing to do when its freezing! We need to go again, if you're not sick of it yet. It only takes a time or two for me to have my fill of chasing Sam around.

Debbi said...

We love the SC too! I am acutlly ok that they don't change it too much because Gage asks for the same things every time. I just wish it were closer and you didn't have to pay for parking. I guess I'm spoiled with everything within 5 minutes of my house, I think that should be too!

{Erica} said...

cute pictures! we love the science center too. Another place we want to go is to "Pump it up" have you been...we should get everyone to go...

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for inviting me to go! I love going there and it is great having a membership because you don't feel bad about leaving after only a half an hour. If I had to pay full price to get in I would make my kids stay all day. By the way, when we went on Saturday we kept saying "I have the power" and then Javien was saying and now you posted that same thing!! Funny.