Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lost or Stolen Phone




OK, so a trip to the Mall for play group ended with a lost or stolen phone. It could just be lost but I have a BIG feeling that it was stolen out of my stroller; yes in Iowa of all places. I have reported it and done all the work to take care of it, so just so all of you know I don't have a cell phone, for now at least. I hope I find it because I feel LOST without it, especially since every one's phone number is in there. So if you need to get a hold of me just call me at home ... SORRY

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your phone. That really stinks. Hope it turns up soon!

Debbi said...

I like to think people here are nice and honest, so let's all hope it gets turned in soon! I am sooo sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh man that bites! I hope you find it soon! I would die without my phone epsecially since we don't have a house phone. Good luck!