Thursday, April 24, 2008

Landon is 1 year old!!!

Happy Birthday Landon

One year ago little Landon Christian Tolboe blessed our lives on April 25, 2007



He weighed 7lbs 8oz and 19 1/2 inches long.
Landon is all Boy and loves life! He is such a good boy and it seems like yesterday that we brought him home.Ever since Landon has been walking he gets into so much and gets a new bruise every day, but that is the life of a boy!



Landon got a big inflatable bouncy house with balls from Mom, Dad and Brookie. An outfit and cool picture book, and farm book from Jammy and Papa Tolboe, and a McQueen car and a Tractor from the Summers!
Landon says thank you to everyone...xoxo


P.S. a BIG thanks to Shawn for the awesome video recording... we love you guys!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Landon. I can't believe he is 1?!?! Time goes by way too fast!

Unknown said...

P.S. Did you make that cake? It is so cute!! I don't think I would want Peyton to ruin it. :-)

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday to Land-o! What a big boy he is, I can't believe he is 1 today!

{Erica} said...

CRAZY that it's been a year!! He's such a great little kid! I loved the video. Did you make that cake...you rock!

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy Birthday to our favorite one year old! Thanks for having us, it was fun for Sam, since he thinks Landon is his little brother too!

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh....Happy (late) Birthday cute Landon!! Ok Jennilyn-I seriously can't believe that he is ONE year old already! That video was so cute it made me laugh! What a little man he is now-wow! Cool cake :)

D and J Larson said...

happy happy birthday .... looks like a great cake.

mary said...

Can you believe our babies are so big? I love little Landon. He is so cute! I am glad little Hyrum has him for a friend!