Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday and Saturday FUN!!!




FRIDAY: while the Dad's were at work Megan and I took the kids to the YMCA for their family night! It was Oey Goey Night and the kids had a blast!













Landon with the silly puddy!!! He loved it, and surprised he didn't eat it.












I love my little Brookie!!!
























SATURDAY: the Grover's were nice enough to switch date night to Saturday for us so we could go to a Football game with the CPMS class. I know what you are saying, football in April??? Well it was an indoor arena football game, the Iowa Barnstormers. It was a lot of fun, and we might come again and take the kids.


3 comments:

Debbi said...

That family night at the Y looks like a blast. I am so bummed that we didn't get to go to the dinner. we didn't get tickets to the game (it was actually on tv and we watched parts) but we were going to the dinner and heard it had WAY yummy food and was fun, but I was so darn sick all weekend. argh. oh well, what do you do? I just hope they don't make Wade pay for the tickets - I'm glad you guys had a blast!

mary said...

These are such fun pictures. That game looks so fun, and I love the messy kiddos!

Shane and Jill said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun....I should definitely take my girls to one of those at the Y...they would love it!