Wednesday, July 23, 2008

They call it the Golden Age...

A quarter of a century old is what my brothers and sisters said when they all sent me 4 quarters for my birthday. They called me old, but in the most loving way, I hope.
So, Cheers to being 25. I am really looking forward to the next 25 years and making them better than the first, if I can??? I feel so blessed to be where I am today, with what I have today. My wonderful husband, and amazing kids who bring such joy to my life each day. I don't think I could go on without them.

Thanks for making this Birthday a great one!



July's Birthstone is a Ruby and wow am I lucky. Someday, when we are not starving students and we can afford to waste some money on ME, I am going to get me one of these babies.

But for now I have to settle for a wonderful husband who gets me just what I want...
Yes the Canon Rebel XTi. It is so cool and I have loved playing with it. It was a great surprise and I love it!!!
Thanks honey
xoxox


Here are some pictues I have taken with my very cool camera.







6 comments:

suds2004 said...

Happy Birthday! The big 25, good for you! Love the pictures!

{Erica} said...

Hey just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Love the pics you took with your new camera...awesome!

When I turned 25 everyone tried to make it sound cool that my insurance would go down...that only made it harder to know I was turning 25....sure wish I was turning 25 instead of 28!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I thought those pics were taken by a professional. Good Job. So I see that you do a bunch of theses scrapbook page things.... Do you just then print them off from scrapblog? Is that possible? I want to go digital with my scrapbooking and am trying to find the cheapest yet cute way. Would you let me know what you do? Thanks

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sheli said...

I meant to sign on and send you a note yesterday. I was thinking of you. Happy Birthday. I am glad it was a good one.
Love, Aunt Sheli

Unknown said...

Hey, that's the camera Tom has! There are so many cool features about it. I think his is older but anyway I bought him a battery pack that has an extra picture taking button so you can hold your camera vertical and take the shot really easy! Yey for awesome cameras. Oh, and there's a kid lens too!