Friday, October 31, 2008

18 months and no slowing down


I am 18 months old and I am ALL BOY!

Some words I can say are:Mamma, Dad, Ba (brooklyn), Ball, Bubble, NO ( mom loves that one).
I can also say Hi and Bye and Dog. I make a weird sound for blanket and the same for candy, but Mom and Dad know what I mean???
I call every girl or friend of Brooklyn's LaLa and any other "girly" object.

I love: Trucks or anything Big and moving, and Balls and animals (especially monkey's when Mom makes her monkey sound)
I love to take a bath and sometimes climb in the tub when there is no water just to play in there while Mom does sister's hair.
I love broccoli and would eat it every day if Mom let me.
I love my Dad and get so excited every time he walks through the door.

I can: Eat with a spoon and fork and will refuse to eat with my hands, unless it is chicken nuggets.
I can throw a mean fast ball (with my left hand just like Grandpa Burnham!)
I can drive Brooklyn's viper, well just push the pedal and Dad helps me steer.
I can fold my arms when it is prayer time and I am learning how to keep my eyes closed.
I can dance and booggie in the car when Mom pumps up the music!

I know where my belly is and like to show it to the girls!!!
I know that when Mom's cell phone rings it is usually Dad and I try to run and get the phone before Mom does...HAHA




I am a little short and round but that is OK, hopefully I will grow a little taller so Dad won't worry so much.

I love to cuddle and get lots of loves from my family, but most of all I love to be ME!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

seriously he is one of the cutest little boys I know. Bret just loves him too!

The Allred Family said...

Love the post and LOVE Landon! He is adorable.