Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Last Visit to Howell's

It was so sad to think that this was our last visit to Howell's. We have gone all three years that we have been in Iowa. In 2006 Brooklyn was just 2 years old, and Dad was so busy with school. We were so excited to have Christian go with us this year, and Nanna was here too!!!

(click to enlarge)



The rabbits were so cute and this one was HUGE! Landon loved it and Brooklyn now wants a pet rabbit.



We loved having my Mom here and the kids loved playing with Nanna.



2 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

How fun! I love Howell's too - I'm going to miss it. I also loved seeing the pics from the first year here! AHHhh...

Heatherbether said...

Jennilyn you are just the cutest! You are an amazing mother and wife. Thank you for making my cuz so happy!!! Oh, and are you guys going to the family reunion?