Saturday, October 25, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Tour 2008

For those of you who do not watch the Fox Show,
"So You Think You Can Dance", you are missing OUT.
I love this show and Christian wont admit it but he loves it too!!!
When we heard that they were coming to Minnesota we jumped on those tickets so fast!they wouldn't allow me to take my big camera in so our pictures aren't as great as they could be...

We had a great time. My Mom was here to watch the kids so we could make a weekend out of it and spend some time away from the kids. The show was amazing. They performed some of the most popular dances from the show and also some new ones. It was so fun to see each dancer so close, I just wanted to jump up on the stage with them. The guys were even sexier in person and I have to say even the girls too.
Especially Kherington (right Honey...wink..wink)













The show was great and I am glad we got to go, Thanks MOM!

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

i'm so sad we coudln't go. Bret and I love that show. Loved all the pictures and glad you had a blast!