Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dad's Day

Dad's Day is something Brooklyn looks forward to every year! The last two years Christian has taken Brooklyn out to breakfast before their special day and they love that time together! I hope they can continue this same type of tradition for a long time.

Unfortunately Christian forgot the camera so a big thanks goes out to Jennifer and the pictures she sent me, thanks Jenn.

Here is the crew that has been together for three years of preschool!
(From left to right) Ella and Bret Grover, Hallie and Aaron Allred, Javien and Joseph Janke, Brooklyn and Christian.

This is their first year at 2 years old.
Spring 2007

This year at 4 years old, still cute as ever and the best of friends!
Spring 2009


The memories we have had here are priceless and I hope Brooklyn will remember them forever!

2 comments:

Amy said...

so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome ~ It makes me so sad to think about you guys moving away. I try not to think about it at all and the day you drive away it will finally hit me. Javien loves Brooklyn so much and we all love hanging out with your family!!