Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a Girl!!!




Our suspicions were right... we are having a girl!



Of course our little girl was being stubborn so the tech couldn't get a lot of profile or face shots, but we are just happy that everything was in the right place and she looks healthy.

Brooklyn was so attentive during the ultrasound, asking questions and making sure everything was OK. Her favorite part was seeing the baby's little feet and her heart beating so fast.

I just wish we could know what Landon was thinking...

I won't know until tomorrow after the Doctor reads the ultrasound if I am measuring the same and if my due date is the same. We are actually hoping that I am not measuring any earlier because of Christian's rotations.

Time to get out the PINK!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW EXCITING!! Can't wait to hear :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So do you have names yet....I am dying to know :)

mary said...

YAY!! Congratulations! That will be so fun for your kids to have a little sister.

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

I'm jealous:) I am happy to be having another boy for Tay to play with but I must say I an envious of getting out the PINK!

Megan and Shawn said...

Woo-Whoo! Another sweet, super adorable Tolboe chica! I'm so excited for you guys! Just think how great of a big sister Brooky will be and how sweet Landon will be to his baby girl!

The Powells said...

Congrats -That's exciting!

Unknown said...

Congrats! How fun for Brooklyn to have a baby sister. I bet she is just thrilled!

Courtney said...

That's great! Brooklyn will absolutely love to have a sister! Congrats!

Tavia said...

Hooray for Brooklyn having a sister! Congratulations! Glad everything is going well.