Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nuthin' but boxes

What do you do when your house looks like this?


And your kids look like this?

And it would be to scary to post what the Mom looks like!

Things have been a bit crazy around here and we are all trying to survive. Nothing exciting to blog about (for now) The next few weeks will be filled with too much to do and SO little time so I hope I will be able to stay on top of the updates. If not you will have to check back after we have moved...

Let's see what we have to get done before May 23rd

  • We have a going away picnic on Friday...
  • Then next week we have Brooklyn's last week at school and her picnic in the park...
  • Also next weekend we are going to celebrate Brooklyn's 5th Birthday...
  • After that we have to be all packed because the week of the 18th is going to be crazy!!!
  • Monday the 18th I have my ultrasound (YEAH!!!) and Brooklyn's dance rehearsal. Oh yeah and can't forget Brooklyn's Preschool Graduation that night.
  • Tuesday is Brooklyn's actual Birthday, I can't believe my baby is 5!
  • Wednesday is final packing day...oh crap!!!
  • Thursday and Friday I will be back up in Ames for more dress rehearsal...YUCK
Saturday is our last day in Iowa, plus the Dance Recital, plus the truck will be here to load!!! WOW

Plus did I mention that every day Christian has Clinic until 5pm and won't be home until 5:30 or 6pm!!! So most of this list is just MY LIST!

Up until this week I have been feeling really great and have had lots of energy, but with a little baby growing inside of me, and too much stress I have been feeling really exhausted! I can't wait until I am in California, sitting by the pool while Grandma and Grandpa watch the kiddos.

BRING ON THE SUN

5 comments:

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

Moving while pregnant and taking care of little ones does not sound fun. Hope you get a good boost of energy to carry you through. I come to california in july hopefully we can all get together.

Unknown said...

Wow you are going to be busy! Good luck with the move.

Megan and Shawn said...

How sad!!! I know its exciting, but its sad to see that too. Landon's birthday looked great, I love the cake! Let me know if you need to bring your kids over so you can pack, I'll just be sitting here until our house sells!!! AHHHH! can you tell I'm a little frustrated?

Unknown said...

Jenny you amaze me! I can't imagine having to do all of that at once and be pregnant at the same time. Oh and I loved the "bring on the sun" comment! I can't wait to come to Cali July 10th-14th. I'll be the only ghost white person so you can spot me from miles away :) After you have moved I will give you a call. Good luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Oh and BTW I love that Brooklyn has a donut in her hand and still looks exhausted :)