Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers in my life!
I love you so much and words cannot express the many ways you have touched my life! You all continue to bless me and my family by being wonderful Grandmas. What more could a kid want than to have three Grandmas.

We miss you all and can't wait to see you soon
XOXO


As a mother myself I count my blessings each day, with the joys of two beautiful children and another on the way. Being a mother is something that cannot compare to anything or anyone and I am grateful for all the memories and love that comes with this most important job. I just hope that I can do a good job with the special spirits that the Lord has entrusted me.


2 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy Mother's Day to one hot mamma! You are such a fun mom - and your kiddos are lucky to have you.

Andrea said...

Hey Jennilyn. I'm not sure if I am going to see you before you head off to your new adventure next week. But good luck with the move and everything. And definitely stay in touch girl.