Saturday, September 19, 2009

Daddy's Home!!!


We all have been anticipating this day for the past 50 days. That is how long he has been gone and we are so glad he is back, even if it is just for a week. That also means that this baby girl will be joining our family soon!!! HURRAY
The kids asked me at least every hour when Daddy was going to be here. When he pulled up it was quite the reunion. The kids got the first hugs and kisses and after that I got to hold and kiss my honey and of course I cried. Wow, what a bundle of emotions to have in one day. It seems so surreal to have him here. It almost feels as if he never left but at the same time it feels weird to have him here.


We love you Daddy!!!



1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

I'm so jealous, just seeing the pictures made me cry! I hate 4th year! Glad Christian made it back for little girl's arrival!