Sunday, September 13, 2009

Struttin' our stuff

Landon and I were asked to participate in a fashion show for the Mall here in Modesto. I was modeling maternity clothes, and Landon was modeling a Halloween costume. Thank goodness I had Landon up there with me to draw every ones attention to him and not my BIG belly.

Brooklyn was a little jealous to not be the center of attention, but she was a great cheerleader for her brother and made him smile when he went down the runway. Here are some pictures from our big debut.
"I'm to SEXY for this sword, too sexy for sure!"

6 comments:

Amy said...

First of all, Landon is an adorable little pirate and Secondly you are an adorable prego mommy!!! I love it!

mary said...

You guys are the best models ever! Little Landon is DARLING!

{Erica} said...

CUTE!! both of you!

Anonymous said...

hey girlie! you look hot up there struttin' your stuff! I love your hair! Landon is adorable as ever and getting so big. We sure miss you guys and wish we could hang out. We were just thinking the other day that we wished we could have you guys over to hang. Hope you are doing good and can't wait to chat with you. The days are counting down until your sweet baby is here and I am so excited for you and definitely want to talk after she is here because I know you will be able to relate to all this newborn craziness.

Charles and Crissy said...

So cute, both of you! Did you guys get free clothes out of it? :) Good luck with baby #3! You look great! And I can't believe how big Brooklyn is! So gorgeous!

Tavia said...

First of all, you look fabulous for 9 months pregnant...no wonder you got picked. Very fun! And Landon is too cute.