Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Dance Factory is still our family



Brooklyn has started taking dance at the same studio that I grew up taking at! It has been a wonderful experience to go back there and relive the same wonderful memories that I have from that place. Brooklyn's teacher is the same teacher I had growing up, Debbie (the owner and director). Debbie and The Dance Factory became my second home and my family.

I started taking there when I was 4 years old. My sister Brianne who is off at BYU took there and my other sister Sara who is 10 still takes dance there.


Brooklyn loves dance and I guess if it is only for a year while we are out here that she takes dance at The Dance Factory, it will be worth every minute.
I just hope I can take a few classes here and there after I have this baby, to get into shape and also feel like a kid again dancing my heart out!!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I started taking dance when I was tiny too. I loved it!! That's so fun that Brooklyn gets to go where you went. She looks so cute. I hope Mylee wants to take dance!